Friday 1 July 2011

A change in feelings.

Today has been so much better, I talked things through with that certain someone. Let me tell you, it felt so good to get it off my chest. He was surprisingly comforting and took it better than I thought. I'm now much more optimistic about the future.

I've been house sitting for the rest of the day and now I'm back home which feels good.

I genuinely just had this text:
"Just insults with you isn’t it tubs? Can’t have a real convo, just have to make people upset cuz you want more cake. x"


I laughed so hard.

Now I'm just listening to music and talking to a good friend. So overall much better than being miserable the last couple of days. No doubt I'll feel miserable later on but I might as well enjoy this feeling while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. texts like that are always the best.
    just lean on your friends. it's why they're there(:

    ReplyDelete